The GTBurst.com network terms and conditions are simple and they should be read by any user that has an GTBurst account.
... when using your account as an ADVERTISER
The Advertiser section on your GTBurst account allows you to buy gaming traffic from other gaming websites.
1. All promoted websites must be gaming or at least entertainment related.
2. Special packages may be offered by the network to some of the advertisers and these special packages may have specific terms and conditions (example: a 500$ package with a 20% bonus for advertisers that promote their websites just in a specific country category). If these terms and conditions are not followed by the advertisers that bought those special packages, the network admins reserve the rights to cancel the special package without a prior notice.
3.The GTBurst network administrators reserve the rights to suspend inactive accounts.
4. The GTBurst network reserves the rights to modify CPC at any time, without prior notice. The modified CPC apply to the new and also to the old ads and campaigns.
5. We reserve the rights not to accept specific websites for advertising campaigns. Usually, websites that have no connection with the gaming industry are not approved.
6. We don't do refunds!
7. We reserve the right to disable or delete advertising ads/campaigns that are inactive in the last 30-45 days. Advertisers may not be informed about these actions taken by our admins. Keeping everything in order helps us to provide better services overall.
8. Routinely we delete unused accounts. If you believe this could be your case, please contact us for more info!
... when using your account as a PUBLISHER
The Publisher section on your GTBurst account allows you to sell traffic on your gaming websites.
1. You, as a publisher, will display the GTBurst.com ads only on websites that are gaming or at least entertainment related.
The revenue made by a publisher with his websites is a percentage of the money paid by advertisers for the publisher's delivered traffic. This percentage is set by the GTBurst.com administrators based on the traffic quality the publisher is sending into the network.
3.Automatic payments to publishers are made on a monthly basis. Usually payments are processed between the 15th and the 20th of each month and the revenue that is taken into consideration is the one made in the month that just passed. For automatic payments, we pay Net 15 and the minimum payable amount is 10$.
4.Publishers are allowed to display only 3 ads per page. We recommend publishers to display ads of different sizes for faster ad delivery and higher CTR.
5.Publishers are not allowed to display place codes from more GTBurst.com accounts on the same website. If a website is found to have on it ads from 2 or more GTBurst.com publishers, those publishers will be banned.
The publishers that are proven to have tried to cheat the system will be banned.
7.Websites with little content or with too many ads will not be approved.
8.The GTBurst network administrators reserve the rights to suspend inactive accounts.
9.The GTBurst network administrators reserve the rights to delete publishing places that are inactive in the last 30-45 days or that brought less than 5 unique visitors/month in the last 3 months. Publishers may not be informed about these actions taken by our admins. Keeping everything in order helps us to provide better services overall.
10.We are no longer displaying ads for mobile traffic. Publishers can still monetize this traffic by using the Backup ad (secondary banner code) with a banner code from another advertising network that accepts this traffic.
11.Websites that are not gaming/arcade related will not be approved into the network.
12. Routinely we delete unused accounts. If you believe this could be your case, please contact us for more info!
These terms and conditions can be modified without prior notice. The last update was done on 16/07/2016
GTBurst Network Terms and Conditions